Friday, May 27, 2005

Working long hours...Oh wait. I have to update my blog.

Tuesday-Just a quick note as I've been working long hours on the Hetch Hetchy project. We just found out, or really Daryl found out and told me, that our car has a 6 cd changer in it. We had no idea, but hey, nice. And I did drive again to return the rental to Budget, who just started a 5 rental discount offer. Well, thanks, now that we're not going to rent anymore. Lotta good that's going to do us.

Wednesday to Friday-First of all, Hetch Hetchy is pretty. I don't know what Yosemite is like, but this place is very nice. If I were living in SF still, I'd vote to restore it. And now for some disturbing news, I have started going to Starbucks for the soy chai latte. I'm sorry to all those folks who hate their corporate empire, but their soy chai latte is very nice. I justify going there by getting Christian a chocolate drink while I'm there. He loves their chocolate drink, the Chantico. He even got the Starbucks card. I am working at his place, which is only 5 minutes away and the Starbucks is halfway in between. It also gives me an excuse to get Daryl to be my chauffeur and drive me there instead of walking for 20 minutes, because, like, it's like a mile. I am so very lazy. All of my San Francisco muscles are having a break here. In a few months, I'll be like soft jelly. Wait a minute, I'm like that now. Daryl took pity on me and decided to do the cook dinner and do the laundry on Thursday. And then he cleaned the floors on Friday. He is the bestest husband in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home