Sunday, June 17, 2007

Diane's Wedding

June 17th, Sunday-Diane got married today at the Legion of Honor. Daryl and I nearly didn't make it. We were headed to the Palace of Fine Arts until we learned from Mary Land that we were going to the wrong place. I'd never been to a Jewish Wedding before and I was very thankful that it didn't last very long since it was freezing in the courtyard. The reception was held inside the museum and the food was wonderful. Who knew the groom could play the saxaphone?

And here's where we sat. Each table had a different artist's name. And the placecards were framed pictures from each artist.

You can see the cake behind Elise here, who was the Maid of Honor. I've been told that it was yummy. (I went to Cafe Mariposa in the East Bay to get treats for myself and I forgot to bring them to the wedding. By the way, they have great muffins.)

Here we are all dressed up.

Soren finds all of this fuss exhausting and takes a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home