Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mo's show-Peanut Butter and a dog.


Monday, March 12th-Mo had her "mid-term" Groundlings show. Mitchell, very kindly, gave me a ride up to the show and we sat down with a bunch of Maurissa well-wishers. I was a bit dismayed to shout out my suggestion to a silent audience when the audience was asked for a suggestion for a dirty job to start the improv. That'll show me to actually suggest something for an improv. But the cast did a fine job and Maurissa, of course, got the biggest laugh of the show-due to some peanut butter and a dog-and her sketch was very elegantly done. She was just relieved to be done with it for the time being, although she did tell me and Josh, afterwards that she had to write 5 more sketches for next week. It sounds like a pretty grueling process and my hat's off to her for even doing it. I do think she'll be asked to join Sunday Company, but she says that we'll probably see her even less since that means she has to write new sketches every week. (Just like SNL.) I gave her my top 5 list of who I think will make it, but we'll see if I'm right. All in all, they were very talented people and if they don't get Sunday Company, my guess is that they'll do just fine. Bravo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home