Saturday, June 30, 2007

Gluten-free Birthday and Spaced


June 28th, Thursday-Yay! My birthday! I got a load of DVDs including all of the Office and Arrested Development series and The Incredibles and Pan's Labyrinth. Plus, a gluten free cake for the weekend Spaced Marathon. And Daryl took me out to PF Changs which is one of the few places that actually has a gluten free menu. I love it. Plus, I'm getting more gifts later!

June 30th, Saturday-The Spaced Marathon. Daryl and I had never seen the show before, but now we're both in love with it. Daryl even wants the DVDs. Unfortunately, it's only available in England. If you liked Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, you'll love Spaced. We watched for around 7 hours in Val's hot attic and then afterwards the DW crowd stayed to watch the end of the current season. It was a night of really good TV, even though I was not that happy with how they solved the main conflict in DW. Really, Tinkerbell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home