Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Incredibles

Wednesday, the 6th to Saturday, the 9th-I was sick. I was actually sick the week before I just took medicine to hide it. So this week I let it all out and just stayed at home and vegged. We actually watched a ton of DVDs, including the movie, THE INCREDIBLES. It was, for all you out there who are familiar with it, very, very good and I saw more nuanced character movement up close and personal than I did in the movie theater, when it first came out. For fans of animation, I highly recommend it for, seriously now, how people look when they back out of a garage and how their arms move when they open a car door. Somehow the movement in this movie looked "realer" than in other movies which actually tracked people moving. And some other would say that the acting in this movie was "realer" than many other movies, which I would have to agree with. But first and foremost the story and characters are fully developed and for people who don't care about animation, I bet you'd still like this movie. Plus, it's nice to watch when you're sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home