Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hetch Hetchy and Hot Hot

Monday, the 11th, to Wednesday, the 13th-I worked on Hetch Hetchy again. This time it's finally gotten hot in LA and I remember editing in a tank top and a sarong and wondering why I was so hot. I keep waiting for all of Christian's computers to blow up on us. And his place is cooler than ours. So Daryl couldn't take it anymore and got a fan.

I have also started yet another diet program. This one extolls the virtues of raw, unpasteurized milk. Seriously. Anyway, I haven't gotten that far yet, but I'm trying to cut down on sweets and grains, something people should do regardless. And I still work out twice a week, even when the weather is excruciatingly hot. I just wait until night when, hopefully a cool breeze will come after the sun has been down for a while. I am most worried about the cat because she has a fur coat and does not like water on her paws, or sprinkled on her. I almost want to get an air conditioner (If we can find one that will fit in our weird slatted windows.) just so the cat will be ok. Because Daryl and I can leave in the car and go somewhere that has AC, like a movie theater, but poor kitty is all on her own in a stifling oven of an apartment. Anyone got any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home