Thursday, September 15, 2005

First LA Game Night

Thursday, the 15th-Today was our first offical game night. Maurissa showed up and Daryl, once again, bought tons of soda and cheese, which we ate, not Maurissa. Other people were supposed to show, but didn't and for a minute I felt like I did in high school when no one would come to my birthday party. But Maurissa is so much fun I didn't care. We played Yahtzee, which I surprisingly won, and Trivial Pursuit, which Daryl won in a very close game. I should mention that Maurissa gave me some plants which I hope very much not to kill. The "cold" season is coming up and I hope the basil survives. For the time being, the neighborhood cats really like the catnip. Oh and I almost forgot Christian has invited us to go to a Demolition Derby. He says we should all wear trucker hats. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home