Saturday, September 17, 2005

Spending most of the AM in bed hurts the back

Saturday, the 17th-Was so very sad for most of the day I didn't even get out of bed. Daryl was worried about me. But I had a thought, is it better to be sad and poor, or happy and poor? I think happy and poor is better. Daryl applied to yet another company on the internet, which he thinks will lead nowhere. I sent him the contact info of a guy that does sound restoration work so we'll see if Daryl actually tried to contact him. I am working, but even if I work every day until the end of the month it won't be enough. Things are very, very bad moneywise and I was sad because it means that I will, at some point, have to call my family members and ask them for money. Not. Fun. At. All. I did email my sister for her birthday, though. But I didn't ask her for money. That would be just tacky on your birthday. Luckily, Maurissa stopped by and ended the gloom. We went to her place later that day, because she forgot her writing notes at our place. It was a good thing anyway because Daryl forgot to tape Survivor and luckily Maurissa did. I am starting up another 12 week weight training program (This will be the 5th time through.) and this time I'm really going to try and use the 8 lbs. weights. My shoulders are huge anyway, from fat, so I thought why not try and make it muscly instead. But I also want to increase my strength, I mean, I can't even pick up my new wok with one hand. It's a little embarrassing.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger ProV1 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home