Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Audio Mechanics

Wednesday, the 26th-Daryl went up to Audio Mechanics today to learn more about the programs they use. I accompanied him so that I could pick up my check. But the temp agency that I signed up with hadn't gotten my timesheet so I had to pick it up later in the week. Darn. And we could have used the money earlier. But I hung around with Daryl and we ate at PF CHANGS which is a Chinese restuarant that has a gluten free menu. I loved it. (I hadn't eaten Chinese food since I stopped eating gluten last year. It was fantastic.) I also got to see the rooms where Daryl is going to work, which were sleek and comfortable. They had a full working kitchen there and the first thing I thought of was that they could bake cookies there for the holidays. Then, while I was there I got word from the Disney people that they needed help for Thursday and Friday and was I available. Duh, yeah! So, yay, I have more work from the nice place that pays me lots of money. Daryl got so involved with the work that he didn't know that it was 6:30p. I had to remind him that it was now dark out and that I was hungry. But at least he drove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home