Thursday, February 02, 2006

No work today...Try again tomorrow...No work today...

Thursday, the 2nd-Just to explain the past month. I haven't had any work since the new year. It's depressing and then I find out that Christian lost a big job and therefore, I did too. So Daryl's my sugar daddy for the time being. Although I've been working out (yoga twice a week and 30 minutes of cardio and weightlifting twice a week) and getting acupuncture. Plus, I finished up a Defensive Driving Course ONLINE. Isn't that odd? You'd expect a driving course to actually involve driving, but, no. OK, I'm not the one who makes the rules here. So, I clean the house, surf the web, work on EFT (www.emofree.com), read my magazines and try to work on arranging the photographs that I haven't organized since 2001. I really miss Daryl at night. Now I make dinner just for me. It's a little odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home