Sunday, December 25, 2005

Flying out on Christmas Day

Sunday, the 25th-Our flight was scheduled to leave at 1p. So we drove off, but we went to get gas before we returned our rental car, (Which was a lovely Subaru Legacy Outback, with HEATED SEATS. I am now a big fan of heated seats. We used them plenty while in the Midwest.) so that we wouldn't be charged the gas penalty. We picked the gas station closest to the rental car return, which just happened to be reasonably close to my mother's house. And after we gassed up, we turned out of the gas station and drove down the street---next to my mother in the next lane over. She was on her way to church and was just driving by when we were passing by. It was so funny. We waved and then turned off to return the car.

The flight itself was uneventful, which is how I hope all of my flights will be. I finally got to see The Polar Express, but they were also having problems with the audio. It took them three tries to get it to play correctly. But it was a nice flight and I think Daryl finally got some sleep on this one.

After a loooooong, long wait for our luggage, we finally got back home. And then we went out to Swingers, and got some food because our cupboards were bare. It was nice driving around on Christmas day. There was hardly any traffic.

And can you believe it? The cat LET SOMEONE PET HER while we were away! I always knew she was a kitty-whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home