Monday, April 03, 2006

Hydroplaning

March 27th, Monday-OK. It's raining in LA. It's raining in LA and I can barely see the middle line on the road at night. On the road from Burbank to Los Angeles which goes through a WINDING PATH ON THE EDGE OF A MOUNTAIN. That also DIPS at various places. And you know how it rains, and then you're driving and then you try to brake and NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS and your MOMENTUM CONTINUES to move you SPEEDING down a hill TOWARDS A RED LIGHT and then you feel the car moving left into ONCOMING TRAFFIC and you use all of your arm strength to wheel yourself over into the correct lane and then while your heart is beating a mile a minute you all of a sudden STOP just past the line at the red light and in two lanes at the same time. Lucky for me no one else was around. I didn't drive past 35mph the rest of the way home which I'm sure the driver behind me loved. But it freaked me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home