Saturday, July 16, 2005

More Hotness and then Catwoman

Well, I think I can offically say that LA has finally met my expectations for being incredibly hot. Our current heat wave has brought us temperatures in the mid-nineties and in our sun-beaten apartment, it's probably hotter. All I can think of is, how can we cool down the cat?

Saturday, the 16th-We went to the Santa Monica Promenade and I bought a wraparound dress and a halter top and some linen pants because I have no shorts and after a while jean are just too hot. Daryl wanted me to show off my midriff (chunky) and after some initial modesty, I consented only because it was too hot to not do it. I also liked the idea of the cupping bruises on my back showing with the backless halter that I had on. We got some more movies and we watched CATWOMAN and SERENDIPITY. Both were not that great, but the actors in SERENDIPITY were appealing. It just sort of makes you wonder that people spend millions of dollars on these movies and this is what they end up with. CATWOMAN wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but it should have been loads better given the money they poured into it. And the outfit was seriously ridiculous. Not as "gay" as the SPIDERMAN outfit, but definitely sillier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home