Thursday, August 25, 2005

Day of Sickness

Thursday, the 25th-Today, Daryl and his mother went to The Griddle, where she was so excited about seeing a celebrity. (Ian Ziering from Beverly Hills 90210) Then they went off to the beach and had nice long bike ride and also had lunch on the beach. Then they visited the Santa Monica Promenade and also the Pier, where there was a free show of Zydeco music, which was apparently very good. I don't know because I was sick at home. It was so bad, I got up to take a shower and then felt that I could go right back to sleep because the effort was so exhausting. It didn't help that my tongue got infected either. All I ate was soup. In any case, I want to be well-rested because I'm sure I'll die if I go to Disneyland, like they want to tomorrow. And it's still incredibly hot. So it was a day of sickness and rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home