Friday, August 12, 2005

What?...Um,...OK, I guess we're leaving today, then...OK.

Friday, the 12th-Well, it looks like we'll be leaving for SF today instead of tomorrow. We now have a bunch of errands to do before we leave. It'll be nice to see SF again. And to wear long pants again. And long sleeves. And maybe a coat. I'm a little afraid to leave the cat here by herself, but Daryl is sure she'll be fine and we've got Maurissa stopping by on Sunday to make sure she's got enough food and water---and a clean litter box. Work is incredibly slow and I'm starting to get a little worried about finances, so I've called three people for work today---all recommendations from Christian (ABC, Disney, Disney), who says that they definitely need people. So messages have been sent and I've got demo reels ready to go. I've also made a bunch of scones for the trip (Gluten-free!). Daryl is out dropping off the keys, and we also have to give Christian an invoice, get a check, get to the bank (to have money for the trip), and pack. Oh, and I've recently discovered the joys of Red Vs. Blue. For fans of Halo, I highly, highly recommend this site:

http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/

It is, for me at the moment, the funniest thing on the internet. How did I discover this, you may ask? Well, duh, by reading about it in the New York Times, where I learn all about girl crushes, why not to punch a shark in the nose, and various other things, like actual news and movie reviews. Also, it helps to be unemployed, bored, and with a wicked fast DSL connection.

Wednesday, I actually had to drive Christian's car. Twice. Yikes. The poor man. I broke his seat belt tab and accidentally parked for 3 hours in a 15 min parking zone. This is why I should not be allowed to drive. That and the fact that I drove for nearly the entire time without the AC and that his window is manual and doesn't have the knob to help you roll the window down. Oh, and I go reeeaaalllyyy sssslllloooowww, too.

Wish us safe driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home