Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ball State and Frames in Indy

Thursday, the 22nd-Muncie. We got to take a tour of the new Music Engineering Building at Ball State University. It's really beautiful and apparently the acoustics are terrific. The new facility is state of the art and has the very latest technology. It's almost too beautiful. I feel like the students are never going to work anyplace that good again. Daryl had a great time checking out all of the new technology and loved the whole building. I have to say, if I had a kid that was interested in music or audio engineering, I'd totally send them there. It's a great deal for the money, especially if you're a resident. We had to leave after eating at the new Thai restaurant in Muncie, which I was really happy to hear about. I love having food I can eat. We drove to Indianapolis to see Daryl's dad and his stepmother, Sherie. We all went out to a steakhouse called Sahns, which had some good steaks and a great dish made of mashed cauliflower and cheese. It was really good. And they gave us Christmas cards that were handmade by Sherie. Wow. Someone's keeping themselves busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home