Monday, December 12, 2005

LAX and lots of lots of overtime

Monday, the 12th-OK, this time I had to park at Christian's place which is really difficult because the parking police are really tough there. I had to park in a metered spot a good ways away from his place. Everyone had parked in all of the available places to avoid the street cleaners. Anyway, I had to cut work short to pick up Daryl at the airport. And I was pretty happy to have gotten there without much difficulty. Lucky for me the plane was a bit late, so I was actually there early. Poor Daryl had worked 21 hours in a row for his clients and then got on the plane home. He took a short nap when he got home and then he was off to work again. My poor husband. I really hope he doesn't make himself sick. I'd like him to stop and get a day's rest, just to reboot, cause really, 21 hours straight? They had better give him tons of cash, because that is so wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home