Thursday, December 15, 2005

Holiday Dinner

Thursday, the 15th-(My medicine arrived yesterday! Yay!) I finally finished my job, with real trepidation, because I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up while doing it, despite the wonders of Emetrol. In any case, today was the day Daryl and I got to have a nice fancy dinner, courtesy of Audio Mechanics. At this point in time, the smell of fish was still nauseating, so I opted for what seemed like the safest option and went with a grilled chicken breast and a small bit of flan. Daryl had lobster ravioli and a gigantic bowl of profiteroles with chocolate sauce. It was a nice dinner and I had a good time. And finally Daryl had a moment to rest and relax. I'm just so happy that he can take a break. The poor boy hasn't had a full night's sleep in weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home