Saturday, December 10, 2005

LAX redux

Saturday, the 10th-Drove Daryl to the airport. He was exhausted. I'm worried about him working too hard. I mean, yes, we need the money, but I don't think working day and night is really a good idea. So I drove him to work some more in SF. This time they're flying him up there. You'd think it'd be easy to leave the airport once you've gone there, but no. Not if you're me. It took me quite a while to figure out how to get out of there. I kept circling the terminal, trying one exit, then another, then another. And then I finally left only to find myself driving in the opposite direction from where I wanted to go. So I had to turn around again, and try not to get into the airport. I'm really hoping that when I pick Daryl up that it won't be like this. And then I drove back home and took a nap, because it was 6:30a when I got back. Man, it is just way too early for me. Thankfully, I didn't have to work today, so I got some errands done and tried to relax. Stress, stress, stress. Man I hate the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home