Friday, May 19, 2006

6 years feel like 10 1/2

May 15th, Monday-Daryl and I have been married for 6 years. But we actually feel like we've been together for 10 1/2, because we met in January 1996. I am a lucky woman, people. After all these years, Daryl and I can still sit on the couch together and joke and laugh with each other. I miss him when we're not together and I feel like seeing him every day is simply not enough. He thinks I'm wonderful and I think I've got him conned. I love the guy and it amazes me that he loves me.

You know what people do on their anniversaries? You go out to have an expensive meal and give each other diamonds, etc.? (According to TV, anyway.) Well, Daryl and I went to our favorite Vietnamese place where the meal was less than $25 (and that's with the tip), and then walked to the local Starbucks and played Scrabble. Now that's a great way to celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home