Friday, December 09, 2005

Work on the Cheap and Xmas Cards!

Friday, the 9th-Okay, I'm working a lot these days, for very little money, but I am thankful for the work that Christian throws my way. Plus, he pays me within a reasonable amount of time and it's nice working at his place. I'm working on a video for a play that consists of only stills. My client would love to use the video they taped the show with, but the actor's union has demanded that they pay a certain amount of extra money for the privilege. So, instead, she is allowed to use stills. It's a little weird, but it's a job and I feel like I have a bit of experience working with stills. The play itself is very interesting and the actors are fantastic. It's all about the rocket program during World War II and the Apollo program in the United States.

Because Daryl and I are leaving on the 16th for the holidays, I've been doing all of the shopping and card writing quickly. Which, btw, I love online shopping. Harry and David's website has a button that, if you click on it, will send the same gift to everyone you sent a gift to last year. That was awesome. I didn't have time to make chocolates this year, so I ordered them from Godiva for all of my work contacts. I just found out that UNICEF cannot send me my cards because they were sold out. But they didn't call me or email me with this info, I had to call them. Arrg! Now I have to go look for cards and I hate doing that. Plus, I'm super busy these days and feeling sickly so it's just one more thing I have to take care of. Daryl is going to SF tomorrow and I have to wake up before the crack of dawn to drive him there. And then I might have to work in the afternoon. I am feeling stressed already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home