Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Day of Cooking, Part 1

Wednesday, the 23rd-A day of cooking. At least Daryl was around to help me and hang out. He is so great about helping in the kitchen! Unfortunately, my hand has, once again, developed bumps from dryness and I am wearing gloves all the time. I think it may have something to do with the water. When I am in LA, my hands don't have this problem. This time when I cook the food Daryl and I are done by early evening. You see, it helps to make your pumpkin pie a day early. Not to mention your stuffing and your stock for the gravy. But I stay up a little later just so I can get in some prep on the yams. I so love candied yams. I am so glad Mary Land is bringing green beans. This dinner will have everything I like, plus all gluten-free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home