Saturday, December 03, 2005

Teresitas in East LA

Saturday, the 3rd-Mo is on a quest to try out all of the best Mexican restaurants in the city. So we tried out a place called Teresitas in East LA which we reached after quite a bit of unexplained traffic. It was a good place but I think it was a bit too spicy for Mo. Even their mole sauce was too much for her. Daryl was unable to join us because he was working, which he will be doing a lot more of this month as he is working on work during the day AND during the night and also weekends. Because he is a crazy man. I love my husband, but I think working this much is not a good idea. But we are going away to Chicago early this month so he's trying to make sure we have enough money to pay the rent this month. Oy. I've been working at Christian's, but it's not nearly enough. I've really got to find some more work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home