Friday, November 25, 2005

Stuffing Aikido Unhappy Skin, Sounds Like an All-Girl Japanese Pop Group

Friday, the 25th-Can you believe it? I made more stuffing. Because I am crazy. Like I haven't had enough of making food. It's either that or...I just want more stuffing.

Daryl and I went to join Michael Metzger in his Aikido class. Daryl participated and I watched. It was really beautiful to see people willingly being thrown to the ground, if you like that sort of thing, and I do. I think Daryl would really like to take some classes in LA. Plus, I think he'd be good at it. Then we went to eat dinner at Sparky's where the waiter was so sweet he didn't want to give me my plate because he thought my hand was injured because of my glove.

I 'd like to mention right now that there must be something in the water in SF because after a couple of days here I got a sore on my right hand and it itches like crazy. I got the same thing last year after Thanksgiving and it didn't go away until May. And I'm being very careful, keeping it moisturized and covered. But my skin does not like it here. Sigh. And it's getting worse. I'm just glad I happened to bring all my gloves from last year. I had stocked up on tons of gloves and cut off the fingers so I could still feel with my fingertips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home