Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Kellee's Dance Studio and Turkey

Tuesday, the 22nd-I feel great today. Daryl and I finally had time to eat lunch with Kellee and her friend Lauren at Savor. Kellee has got a cute little dance studio in the Castro and is teaching ballet to tiny little girls. It's hard to get a business up and running and she's still feeling the crunch, but I feel that by the beginning of next year she'll be turning them away. Robb was busy with a crazy deadline so we didn't get to see him at all, poor boy. And I went shopping with Diane at Trader Joes and Whole Foods for Thanksgiving. I am very excited to cook. And the Whole Foods on 4th is huge. We got a lovely turkey and a bunch of vegetables and I had to do a serious reworking of Elise's fridge to get it all to fit. Tomorrow is going to be a full day of cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home