Monday, November 21, 2005

Bare floors and Indian food

Monday, the 21st-Today, Daryl is still working, the poor boy, and I am finally feeling sort of ok, so I went to Toby's house in Bernal Heights with Elise and Diane showed up later. She's redoing her floors and there were a few holes in the walls, too. She was looking for a fireplace. Unfortunately, it wasn't there. Toby is very patient with her home remodel and I admire that. She's even got plans for the house in the next few years. Also, learned more about internet dating and The Rules, which I don't think I followed when I was with Daryl. I wonder if that's a bad thing. We ordered Indian food, which was a mistake for me later. Whoops! Poor Beauty is gone. Daryl was so sad to hear it. She was really the funnest dog, always read for a game of fetch, even when she was somewhat paralyzed. Tough dog, that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home