Thursday, November 17, 2005

My Hair Is Growing Now

Thursday, the 17th-I got a haircut from a professional today. The first thing she asked me about was my health. Had I been taking antibiotics? Had I had a baby recently? What? Noooo....Because she said that I had SOME HAIR LOSS and that there was some regrowth going on at the moment. (Apparently, epidurals can cause some women to lose some hair.) OK, so my bad health was CAUSING MY HAIR TO FALL OUT. Just one more thing to worry about. In any case, I suppose I should feel better that it's starting to grow back, I'd just rather not have lost it to begin with. I got my hair cut to just below my shoulders. She also blew it dry and styled it a little and at the end I think I looked like a news anchor. All I needed was a red suit and a greenscreen behind me and I could go right on and talk about the war in Iraq or the heartwarming story of a puppy reunited with his family. I also got to go to a screening of a movie on the FOX lot. The security was weird. After passing through, we had to go out and park on the other side of the lot. And we weren't allowed to have our cell phones because they could take pictures. It was fun to walk by the ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT set, but I didn't see anything except everyone's parked cars. (2 Porsches.) The screening was really sparsely populated but the theater was huge. It was actually quite pleasant on the lot, sort of like walking around a gated community, which I guess it pretty much is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home