Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mo and the Olive Garden

Saturday, the 12th-I am going to ovulate within the next 24-72 hours. Not that it matters. Just thought I'd mention it. In other news, we go to Maurissa's place and we drive off to Manhattan Beach to eat at the Olive Garden. Why, you may ask? Well, because it'll be for free because Mo's got dinner cards worth lots of cash and she wants to spend it on us. I'm not one to argue with someone who wants to buy me food. We order large amounts of food and I discover I can only eat stuff on the grill part of the menu, which is a little limited, but at least it's something. And this time I actually get a piece of meat that was cooked correctly. We ordered dessert, too, because we didn't order enough. So Daryl and Mo shared a dessert while I ate a few bites out of a gigantic bowl of ice cream. We go back to her house to chat and watch My Fair Brady, a reality show about Christopher Knight, formerly Peter, of The Brady Bunch, and his romance with a young model. It's too much reality, and Mo and I spend a lot of time talking about the show with our eyes averted AWAY from the screen. It's all a little too much, we both feel like we're eavesdropping on a very private conversation. And we only started watching this show because we were playing with Mo's new TIVO. It's really quite a trip. She will never miss Survivor again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home