Saturday, November 19, 2005

SF again!

Saturday, the 19th-Daryl drove us both up to SF Friday night at around 12:30a. We got there, I think, at around 6 or 7 in the morning and had to carefully call Elise to let us in her place so we could sleep. Daryl, unfortunately, had to work at 1p so he didn't get much sleep. I had been sick for days and was still sick. But I brought all of my cooking gear for Thanksgiving and was really looking forward to eating lots of good food. Later in the evening, I actually went out and got some good Thai food, which I strangely haven't really had in LA yet. Elise and Mike went and got the groceries for the dinner, so all I really had to do was cook. I'm glad I had Diane order the turkey. My prep for this year is going to be really easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home